How to Make Money With Google AdSense Pro Tips
Google AdSense is an advertising programme that allows you to place advertisements on your website, blog, or YouTube videos and earn money. It is possible when visitors click on them. The ads are generated by businesses that use Google’s AdWords programme, which you feed onto your blog or website using a special AdSense code.
It is so popular that the Google AdSense programme is one of the quickest ways to generate income for new websites or blogs.
Benefits of GoogleAdsense
The Google AdSense programme offers numerous benefits, including:
- It is completely free to join.
- The eligibility requirements are simple so you can monetize your website or blog even if it is new.
- There are numerous ad options available and many of which are useful to match the look and feel of your site.
- If you reach the $100 threshold, Google will pay you monthly via direct deposit.
- You can use one AdSense account to run ads on multiple websites.
- There are options for running advertisements on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
AdSense is a great way to monetize your site, but it is not a get-rich-quick or make-money-doing-nothing scheme. Furthermore, Google has some rules that some bloggers appear to overlook when reviewing the terms of service. As a result, many website owners discovered the hard way that they had violated a Google policy and had their accounts permanently suspended.
Types of AdSense Ads
- AdSense for Search: It adds a Google search box to your website or blog. When a user enters a term and performs a search, a search results page with AdSense ads appears. You can change the colour scheme of the search results page to match your website.
- Text ads: Text ads use words and come in a variety of sizes, either as an Ad Unit (one offer) or a Link Unit (list of offers). The colour of the box, text, and link can all be changed.
- Image ads: These ads are graphic advertisements. They are available in a variety of sizes. You can select an ad feed that includes both text and image ads.
Payments from Google AdSense
Google pays you via direct deposit or checks once your earnings reach or exceed $100 per month. If you do not earn $100 in a given month, your earnings roll over and are added to the following month. When you reach the $100 threshold, Google will pay you on the next payment period. 1 You can view your current earnings, which ads are generating the most clicks and other useful information in your AdSense account.
Tips to make money from AdSense Ads
- Do not click on your ads or ask others to do so: Incentives for clicks, the purchase of Pay Per Click (PPC) space, or the use of a programme designed to drive traffic to AdSense pages are all prohibited. Remember that Google isn’t very forgiving when it comes to breaking the rules, so make sure you follow them.
- Make sure your website/blog is mobile-friendly (responsive): People use mobile devices in large numbers. Also, ensure that you’re using responsive ads so that Google can send appropriate ad sizes to mobile devices that visit your site.
- Include in-content ads for visibility: Having ads within your articles can increase clicks because they will be seen while reading the post.
- Monitor your results: Google can be overwhelming in terms of tools and feedback, but do your best to analyze your data to see what it says about your results so you can make the most of your time and effort.
- Read the following Google email: It is especially important if Google is sending you a warning about something on your site that it does not like. Remember that failure to respond to Google’s complaints will result in programme termination.
- Test ad types and placement: It is to determine which options generate the most revenue. You can begin with standard sizes, then alternate between them to see if one size results in more clicks than another.
- Increase your ad placement: Each page allows for three standard ad placements. Use them all to get the most out of them.
- Display advertisements above the fold: It is the part of your page that can be viewed without scrolling.
- Include a leaderboard ad beneath your header/logo: Instead of placing an ad at the top of the page, place it near your logo, where it will be noticed more.
These are the main tips that you need to know for making money from AdSense. There is a need to pay attention to boost the profits.
If you sell products or services on your website, you may notice that some of the ads Google displays are from your competitors. Another issue that may arise is advertisements that are not entirely legitimate or may offend your target market. Google AdSense allows you to block up to 200 URLs from appearing on your site to prevent these offers from appearing. So, it is an ideal choice to make money without any issue.